The City of Moore is pleased to release the proposed new comprehensive plan, Envision Moore 2040, for public review. The comprehensive plan is the one master document of the city that outlines what Moore should be in the future and gives recommendations on how to get there. The Envision 2040 Plan places priority on the following:
- Create a Strong Core- emphasizes Old Town as the ‘heart’ of the City where people value experiences and local connections.
- Conserve and Enhance Existing Development- discourages commercial encroachment of existing neighborhoods.
- Quality New Development/Redevelopment- Emphasizes open space and amenities in new developments; prioritizes quality site design.
- Balanced & Distributed Growth- Encourages quality growth on east side within Commercial Center nodes.
- Diversification- Allows mixed-use developments; provides more housing, dining, shopping and travel choices.
The Envision Moore 2040 Plan draft plan is now available to the public for review at the link below. Public comments will be accepted through May 15, 2017, via email at email@example.com , by calling the Planning Division at (405) 793-5053, or by public comment at the following meetings:
- Planning Commission meeting on April 11th at 7:00pm, Moore City Hall
- City Council Meeting on May 15th at 6:30pm, Moore City Hall